Runners who want to work harder and gain the most results in the least amount of time will benefit greatly from our High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) aquatic running program. Total caloric expenditure as well as the potential to train greater oxygen capacity is achieved with HIIT work intervals and active recovery.
This program will provide 2 templates for facilitating injury prevention and performance training in this aquatic running session:
- Moderate to high cardiovascular training for 45 seconds to 1 minute & 2-3 minutes of active recovery exercises
- Moderate to high cardiovascular training for 45 seconds to 1 minute & 2-3 minutes of muscular conditioning exercises
What is a Workout Video is a start to finish follow- a- long program. Learn a template for total body benefits from start to finish. A great way to learn flow and fast track your lesson plan.
- Beginning running patterns
- Partner running challenges
- Correct stretching techniques