Understanding the post rehabilitation process for fitness professionals and working with the medical community is no easy task. This is key to evolution as an industry. Understanding this population will help to bridge the gap from the medical community to the aquatic fitness practitioner.
This program reviews advanced exercise inventory and progressions for training individuals involved in the rehabilitation process. Common regional conditions for the areas of the hips, knees and ankles will be examined and reviewed. You will also learn how to determine when it is appropriate to refer a client back to a health care provider.
You will be required to complete and submit the quizzes associated with this program in order to obtain 8.0 Continuing Education Credits (CECs).
- Introduction to Aquatic Rehabilitation booklet with a review of common medical conditions
- Laminated reference cards
- Online streaming of the following videos via the WaterART Fitness App:
- DVD043 – Aquatic Rehabilitation for the Lower Extremities
- DVD078 – Entry Level Program for Non-Swimmers (2 parts)
- Hard copies of DVDs can be purchased separately
- Online quizzes for each video via Google Forms
- 8.0 hrs of CECs when successful with quizzes