This is an excellent option to update your techniques and renew your qualifications. There are no exams and you review the workshop day and the videos. You achieve 16.0 hours of continuing education hours AND automatic Certification renewal for two years from your expiration date. Time will be spent reviewing the workshops helping you to Shallow & Deep, Sports, Parent & Tot, Seniors.
SHALLOW H2O SPLASH WORKSHOP : Low impact or High intensity – shallow water may be used for all ages, skill levels and types of programming. Review how to build a creative shallow water program utilizing working positions to vary impact and intensity. Learn hundreds of movement variations and techniques provide with and without a noodle to better provide multi-level options and opportunities for your participants to benefit with water exercise. The course is geared towards very practical and enjoyable education.
Into the Deep H20 Workshop: Discover how deep H20 training is unique to shallow water exercise design. Review how to develop a balanced program that creatively combines cardiovascular sets with muscle sets for a balanced total body program. Review the 8 deep water body positions that create challenge and variety as well as train for optimal posture, muscle balance, and performance benefits. Optimize visual and verbal communication techniques to help you to coach and motivate safely from the deck.
Senior “Fun”ctional Fitness: Priorities for the senior’s in the 21st Century are keeping healthy, staying active and remaining independent. Water exercise can be the answer to all three. Use the protection of the water to create an enjoyable program to motivate clients and keep them coming back for more. Start with simple exercises then progress movement to aid with improved function for daily activities, social events and family outings
Sports Conditioning Gets Wet: Sports activities may be blended with the water for cross training benefits and variety. If you are not using the water as a training tool, then you are missing the secret to injury prevention. Learn advanced tools to train your high performance athletes or weekend warriors. Kick your programs up a notch with intensity not complexity.
Parent & Tot/Toddler Workshop: The program is aimed at instructing parents of tots 8 – 18 months while the toddlers program is geared for kids 18 months – 3 years of age. Candidates will help parents maintain and enjoy fitness as they exercise with their baby or toddler through the early years. Candidates will learn how to use music, movement, water play, functional exercise to facilitate parent-child bonding time with exercise.
Course Registration Fee Includes:
- 16 hours of training (theory & pool time)
- Updated Certification Diploma (for 2 years from your expiration date on existing diploma)
- There are NO exams with this option
- Unlimited online streaming via WaterART Fitness Educational App of the following videos for six months or unlimited streaming as long as you are a member Enthusiast membership purchase:
- Optional upgrade for Vimeo Video Streaming for computers or Hard copies of DVDs can be purchased separately on the website (add to your shopping cart) Everyone receives the WaterART Fitness Educational App streaming with your purchase.
16.0 CECs for WaterART & OFC
- Candidates who have expired will be required to pay a $20.00 Late Certification Renewal fee
- This option is not available for candidates who have been expired for more then 1 year
ALL REGISTRATIONS VIA WaterART Fitness
What to Bring
- Lunch or snack
- for water sessions please bring water fitness wear or bathing suit(s)
- Towel/cover up
- Pen and paper
- Water-shoes are preferred wear.