Priorities in the 21st Century are keeping healthy, staying active and remaining independent. Water exercise can be the answer to all three. Use the three-dimensional resistive, buoyant and invigorating properties of water to create an enjoyable program to motivate clients and keep them coming back for more. Start with simple exercises then progress movement to aid with improved function for daily activities, social events and family outings.
Learn to incorporate safe, effective and multi-level programming for common conditions of the hip, knee and back. Learn a complete group exercise program start to finish with four full
You will be required to complete and submit the quizzes associated with this program in order to obtain 8.0 Continuing Education Credits (CECs).
CEC (continuing education credit) hours for re-certification will be completed online. A link will be sent to you via email with the confirmation of your purchase and payment receipt. All candidates must have your own copy of the corresponding video to complete and submit this quiz for Continuing Education Credits (CECs). We do not allow sharing due to copyright and liability laws. Click here if you require more re certification information.
- Programming for Common Medical Conditions booklet (downloadable or mailed)
- Online streaming of the following videos via the WaterART Fitness App:
- Vimeo Video or Hard copies of DVDs can be purchased separately (All purchases additionally receive App videos)
- Online quizzes for each video via Google Forms
- 8.0 hrs of CECs when successful with quizzes