This video showcase was recorded on October 24 2020 for CECs. This virtual training workshop will give you some ideas on how to change your programs to meet this challenge of Covid 19 using the Mind Body Program. Review tips and techniques for managing a group exercise class in shallow water depth for a blend of mind body (tai chi, yoga and Pilates) movements. You will review these programs via Vimeo video streaming showcase. We do recommend that you get up and move around to learn the movements demonstrated. You may review these video programs on any type of smart device or computer. You will also receive links to complete the 8.0 CECs of quizzes via online multiple choice exam via goggle docs.
This session will review how to modify your programs for exercise safety, safe, effective and enjoyment programs specific to Covid 19 guidelines. We don’t know everything but we know when we work on safety we may keep ourselves and our patrons safer. However, we will help you to provide more mindful tips to help your patrons with relaxation and more fluid programs. We will help you to adjust with new plans to keep programs going through this challenging time. Whether you are teaching or are just starting back -this is a great way to be sure you are modifying for the many skills and personalities in any given program.
Save 20% as a Enthusiast or Certified Member (when logged in)
Vimeo Showcase to review:
- Tips to co-exist with Covid-19 -Let’s Stay Safe and Well with Julie Twynham (recorded October 24, 2020)
- Powever Point Mind Body and Tai Chi review with Julie Twynham
- Mind Body Blend with Julie Twynham
- Tai Chi Session with Drusilla Leitch
Online streaming via the Vimeo Video Streaming only:
- After reviewing sessions you will complete online quizzes for each day of video via Google Forms
- Once successful with quizzes, your qualifications will be updated WaterART Certification E-Diploma(s) for 2 years from existing expiry date
- If you are late for your exam submissions (within 18 months) you may simply complete the exam process instead of paying for redo exam fees. a
**PLEASE NOTE** This is a good option for those candidates who are within their 2 year renewal time OR who have expired within one year from their expiry date.
More Questions? Contact Us