This is an excellent option to update your techniques and add CEC hours to your qualifications. Everyone is welcome and you may simply participate for ideas and training .
Muscles Move—Fat Floats! Muscular strength is needed in the water to promote cardiovascular fitness and burn calories. Understand how to effectively optimize muscle targeting for all your major muscle groups. Help your clients gain the most out of their programs with muscular fitness and balance exercises. Learn a specific exercise inventory and three levels of progression. This workshop may be facilitated with or without water fitness equipment. We will review three levels of intensity progress for every major muscle group with and without equipment.
The noodle can be used in most every program and every depth of water. The unskilled can be provided with support to walk with confidence in shallow water. The more skilled can challenge balance by standing, sitting, kneeling, or riding in deep or shallow water. This session offers a selection of noodle exercises showing the many adaptations or progressions that can be used to accommodate a wide variety of participants within the same class.
SKU: 231029-1500-Grand Blanc-MI
Early-bird Registration Date: October 15, 2023
Course Registration Fee Includes:
- 8 hours of training (theory & pool time)
- Updated Certification Diploma (for 2 years from your expiration date on existing diploma)
- There are NO exams with this option
- 8.0 CECs for WaterART
- Handouts are downloadable when paid in full
- Extra educational Videos you may view via WaterART Fitness Educational App via Smart Devices such as phones/tablets/ipads OR Vimeo Video Showcase (views on all devices via link and password)
- Viewing privileges are 6 months for non WaterART Members and unlimited viewing as long as you are a WaterART Certified/Enthusiast Member
- Candidates who have expired will be required to pay a $20.00 Late Certification Renewal fee
- This option is not available for candidates who have been expired for more then 1 year
ALL REGISTRATIONS VIA WaterART Fitness!
Please contact Cathy Novick or call her at 810.429.0330 for staff or member discount coupon.
What to Bring
- Lunch or snack
- Water sessions: Water Fitness wear or bathing suit(s)
- Land sessions: comfortable clothing in which to move around
- Water bottle
- Towel/cover up
- Pen and paper
- Water-shoes are preferred wear for water sessions