If you have Non WaterART CECS to be reviewed, to meet our liability and standard of care process.
Here is the proceedure you must follow:
If CEC hours are not with WaterART, these hours must be onsite (not virtual or home study) and candidate must:
- Submit an agenda (with time increments of 15 minute) and overview itemizing the breakdown of the course noting lunch and breaks are not contact hours
- Submit an instructor biography of who taught the course or program. Instructor must hold a degree to authorize the training.
- A certificate of course completion stating date and name of the onsite course, contact hours, date, and signature of Master Trainer.
- Course content must be relevant to fitness, nutrition, and wellness topics that are beneficial for the candidate.
- Candidates may also submit transcript from University and/or college courses
- Payment of this fee. We suggest paying after you have completed the WaterART hours so that we may review your paperwork and submission easily.
- Please email all paperwork
We cannot approve your non-WaterART hours without all the above criteria and paperwork.