If you have Non WaterART CECS to be reviewed, here is the proceedure you must follow:
If CEC hours are not with WaterART, the candidate must:
- Submit an agenda (15 minute increments) and overview itemizing the breakdown of the course noting lunch and breaks are not contact hours
- Submit an instructor biography of who taught the course or program. Instructor must hold an exercise science degree for training
- A certificate of course completion stating date and name of the onsite course, contact hours, date, and signature of Master Trainer.
We cannot approve your non-WaterART hours without all the above criteria and paperwork.
Non WaterART Virtual course and home study programs are not approved.
If you prefer not to have a review, you must:
- Complete the required hours (16.0 of which 8.0 must be WaterART)
- Submit the paperwork together
- in addition please Pay on-time Certification Renewal Fee/Late Certification Renewal Fee if your renewal is late.
- your WaterART CEC hours are on your account when logged into our website dashboard (not available on our Apps – only the website)