If you are not sure that your CECs will be approved – we will do a pre-approval of the program for you.
If CEC hours are not with WaterART, the candidate must:
- Submit a short agenda or overview itemizing the hourly breakdown of the course
- Submit an instructor biography of who taught the course or program
- A certificate of course completion stating date of onsite course, contact hours, date, and signature of Master Trainer.
We cannot approve your non-WaterART hours without all the above criteria and paperwork.
If you prefer not to have a review, you must:
- Complete the required hours (16.0 of which 8.0 must be WaterART)
- Submit the paperwork together
- Pay on-time Certification Renewal Fee/Late Certification Renewal Fee if you are late.