This new program was recorded on Saturday, October 10 2020 and offers new programs to help keep your senior fitness programming fit and well. The focus of this showcase is on Sit and Stand functional exercises.
- Practical Theory for Senior Land Fitness: This tutorial by Julie Twynham will guide you through how to set up a functional land group exercise program for seniors with many limitations. Be aware of safety and tips to modify your program for people with common age related conditions. (123 minutes)
- Gentle Arthritis Land Exercise Program with Julie Twynham: Julie will lead you through gentle mobility exercises for people with many forms of arthritis. Low impact and light intensity with an easy to follow program. (39 minutes)
- Aging Well – Posture Balance & Core Stability: Learn some exercises for posture, balance and core stability with Julie to help the aging process. Fall prevention is key for staying injury free and pain free. (13 minutes)
- Gentle Tai Chi and Mindful Movement Program with Julie Twynham: Follow along a very gentle standing fitness program with a blend of Tai Chi, Yoga, and active stretching movements. (32 minutes)
- Seated Gentle Tai Chi Program with Drusilla Leitch: Follow along a very gentle fitness program with a blend of Tai Chi, Yoga, and active stretching movements. (32 minutes)
- Vimeo Video only. DVDs or WaterART Fitness App available Jan 2021.
- Online quizzes for each video for 2.0 CECs via Google Forms
- 8.0 hours of CECs when successful with quizzes