Creative CV Combos for Shallow H2O Classes: If you need creative ideas for multi-level shallow water classes, this class is for you! Learn how to create and develop combinations to keep your classes energized. Make the movements flow with changes of direction, speed and intensity levels. Learn how to mix and match working positions with basic movement to create variations and combinations without the complication of choreography
Deep H2O Core, Posture & Muscle Training: Discover how to target all of the major muscle groups in deep water. Review the body positions to aid each individual to achieve optimal posture, muscle balance, and performance. Optimize visual and verbal communication techniques to help you to coach and motivate safely from the deck.
SKU: 1500-200411-West Vancouver
Earlybird Registration Date: March 31, 2020
Course Registration Fee Includes:
- 4.0 hours of training (theory & pool time)
- WaterART Mitts for registrations prior to the Early-bird date (choose your size)
- WaterART handouts
- Certificate of course completion
- 4.0 CECs for WaterART, ACE, AEA, AFPA & YMCA. You may petition other organizations.
ALL REGISTRATIONS VIA WaterART Fitness!
What to Bring:
- Lunch or snack
- Water sessions: Water Fitness wear or bathing suit(s)
- Land sessions: comfortable clothing in which to move around
- Water bottle
- Towel/cover up
- Pen and paper
- Water-shoes are preferred wear for water sessions