- Custom made (a bit more expensive than the WaterART Thermal Vest ….but softer endurance fabric)
- Excellent aid for thermal regulation (keep your core warm!)
- Exceptional chlorine resistance
- Front entry zipper making for an easy layering system
- WaterART logo (so you may utilize this as uniform for tax purposes)
- Note: This is a custom vest – will take 2-4 weeks to manufacture.
- Payment must be in advance.
- We do have some in stock. Email us for details.
- Designed and manufactured for you by WaterART
- Neoprene thermal vest with a strong zipper.
- We want you and/or your clients to stay warm and enjoy their water fitness programs.
- You want to “layer” on and you may always take the vest off – should you become too warm.
When ordering, order a size that fits 1-2 inch tighter than your chest, as the hydro static pressure of the water “shrinks” you and neoprene has good quality stretch.
- XS (30- 32″ chest x 20″ length)
- S (33- 35″ chest x 20.5″ length)
- M (36- 38″ chest x 21″ length)
- L (39- 42″ chest x 22″ length)
- XL (43- 46″ chest x 22.5″ length)
- 2XL (47- 50″ chest x 23″ length)
- 3XL (52- 55″ chest x 25″ length)
Chest measurement is how you typically size yourself to fit for the vest. You should have a bit of a gap at the front prior to zipping the vest closed.