The WaterART Ambassador Program
WaterART continues to grow and develop our programs and we have created the Ambassador program for those people who go the “extra” mile to stay educated and motivated! This program is specifically intended for a person who helps WaterART organize a successful onsite training event at their facility.
There are many benefits to hosting a TRAINING PROGRAM at your facility
- Keeping your instructor team skilled and learning new programs will help to grow your programs.
- Keeping training affordable and convenient because your team doesn’t have to pay travel and accommodation fees individually makes good fiscal sense
- WaterART can mix and match workshop topics to meet your facilities demographics
- You may earn your facility a 20% discount on product purchases for one year after the successful training
- All facility staff can receive our lowest WP member rate as well as WP discounts on product purchases.
- We offer a variety innovative land and water training topics
Ambassador’s Earn a Free Track Suit !
- The host facility contact person may earn themselves a free Speedo Track Suit if they achieve 10 paid registrations for Certification OR 15 paid CEC workshop registrations or any combination of 15 paid registrations or more.
Please note, we can utilize any size/depth of pool. Training should be done in the same space that your facility holds group exercise programs. We suggest the quietest and least disruptive times for your patrons. We can share the pool if the pool is sectioned off for our group. Ideally, we do require a quiet and separated space for the theory portion of the training. Our times may be flexible to suit your facilities schedule.
Things to Investigate prior to contacting us
1) Approximately how many of your instructors are interested at your facility
2) Possible topics (either certification or continuing education workshops or a combination of the two – you pick!)
3) Some possible dates & times
We will help you to promote the event & WaterART will take care of the registration process as well as answering registration questions. Interested individual’s may register via online, mail, fax or phone.