Since you are hosting the event or for WaterART to come to
your facility - we really try to make things work! Everything is
We are creative, flexible and able to make things work for you and your facility.
There is no one size fits all in our philosophy. Our
goal is to make it cost effective and simple for you to host a WaterART
Fitness Training event with a Certified Master Trainer.
facility chooses the educational content (full certification, continuing
education workshops OR a mix of both) as well as the dates &
times. WaterART helps to cross promote and be flexible to meet the
facilities needs. You choose the least disruptive time/date to schedule
the training as well as the most favorable time that your instructor
team may get together for the training. We will help you promote your
event and will even create the promotional flyers! We can take
registrations ( or you can) or both - whatever your facility demands. We
just ask that you have Professionals phone /email us if they have
questions about our programs.
Generally, each person pays for their own registration.
However, if the facility prefers a flat rate or would like to pay for
the instructor team directly - we can make this option available.
Here are some things to think when Hosting an Onsite Training event at your facility
1) Make Training convenient for you & your Instructors Team (you choose the time(s)/dates that are most convenient and least disruptive to your membership
Your Staff receive our lowest WaterART Professional (WP) member rate
(early-bird or regular or depending on when they register) .
Facility may earn complimentary registrations (based on attendance 10-15
paid attendees) OR you may choose to add a per person facility fee
4) Facility chooses the program to meet their needs, interests and goals. We may combine a several workshops or workshops & full Certifications.
5) WaterART takes care of all questions and registrations ( phone, fax, mail, online) unless there is a facility preference
All WE NEED TO GET STARTED
1) Some possible dates (Everything is possible!)
2) Available Pool Times (shared but quiet)
3) Approximately how many of your instructors are interested at your facility
4) How many instructors/centers in your area so we may promote and to help offset the cost of travel for the Master Trainer.
5) Facility Host talks directly to Educational Director Please Email Us
Choose from either:
1) Full Certification Courses
2) Continuing Education Workshops (over 70 to choose from)
3) Educational Clinics for your Patrons
4) Master Classes (choose from any of the workshops sessions)
For more information please contact Julie Twynham, Educational Director