Correspondence or home study training is a great way to upgrade your education and keep within your schedule and travel budget. All Home Study candidates have the same options to complete examination process as onsite training candidates. Please note that home study courses are for individual use only. Should several Instructors need education with Certification - we recommend that facility host an event or train their own Master Instructor Trainer. Each candidate must purchase their own materials as well as complete their own Certification Examination Process. We don't allow sharing of materials and/or exam answers. All home study education must be completed in your own time within 6 months (or sooner) from the date of purchase (when order was processed) .
* For full home study programs we must ship hard copy materials so that everyone has a copy of the programs for future reference. We do not stream our materials due to copyright and liability issues. We only stream the Educational, workout and Tutorials videos.
How to complete Home Study Certification:
1. Read the manual
2. Watch the videos (we recommend at least 3-5 times each)
3. First time you view videos - just view program. The second time write down the exercise inventory as viewed in each program.Then take the program cards and practice them. Third time viewing the video, review what your program card and be sure you are understanding the exercise inventory. Be sure to get up and move around to practice teaching exercise. Ideally film yourself to see what your technique looks like.
5. Review the laminated reference cards or lesson plans (in front of manual)
6. Write your own lesson plan. Practice your lesson plan by yourslef (either on land or in the water) Teach someone new to exercise. If able video the session to see how the new person followed.
7. Review the Study Guide questions & answers (answers are in the back of the manual for self-checking).
8. Complete the theory exam by online or request open book exam.
9. Complete the practical assessment (either via Master Trainer practical assessment OR via video submission (request a link to submit via our goggle drive).
Anyone new to WaterART Fitness (or expired ) must complete both a theory exam and practical assessment.
We offer both Comprehensive Certifications and Specialty Certifications.
Successful candidates will receive Certification Diploma (for all levels completed), Updated online profile for 2 years from the passing date of the newest examination.
Check out Home Study Water Certifications
Home Study CEC Programs
Home Study Quizzes (you must own a copy of this video) 2.0 CECs per DVD Disc
Check out Home Study Land Certifications
Home Study CEC Programs
Home Study Quizzes (you must own a copy of this video)2.0 CECs per DVD Disc
NOTE: Qualifying with a Land Certification will also renew your H20 Certifications and Qualifications
Please contact us via email click here
New to Instructor Certification