Shallow & Deep H20
Whether it is a space issue or just a class preference, often shallow & deep water programs may be neatly combined into one program. Realize though that each depth has specialized skills, moves and benefits. Let’s review a variety of moves, working or body positions and program designs to skillfully teach both depth simultaneously. This program will review lots of movement variations and techniques provide multi-level options and opportunities for your participants for both non impact and low impact water training. Learn to program safe and effective exercise in a non-impact environment. Deep water training allows cardiovascular movement and muscular conditioning in a variety of body positions not possible on land. Plan your program design to serve a variety of participants ” swimmer or non-swimmer ” using buoyant equipment. Learn key cardiovascular movements and/or specific muscle targeting to help map out a program.
Course Registration Fee Includes:
- WaterART workshop handouts (via download when order paid )
- 8 hours of lecture & pool time
- Video streaming via WaterART Fitness Educational App
- 008 Deep H2O Program
- 206 Basic Moves for a Shallow H2O Workout
- 178 WaterART Shallow H2O Aqua Fitness Working Positions
- Certificate of course completion
- 8 CECs for WaterART,
ALL REGISTRATIONS VIA WaterART Fitness!
Early-bird Registration Date: March 30, 2022
What to Bring:
- Lunch or snack
- for water sessions please bring Water Fitness Wear or Bathing Suit(s)
- Towel/cover up
- Pen and paper
- Water-shoes are preferred wear.