Learn a contemporary approach to movement on land and how to balance cardiovascular fitness with muscular strength, flexibility and core stability. Instructors will learn how to incorporate the mindful moves of Pilates and relaxation into a land group fitness class.
This program will help you to blend a program for the specialties required on land namely ball exercise, muscular strengthening with a variety of equipment, cardio step training, dance and martial arts and more relaxation and stretch programming.
SKU: 1500-200808-Whitehouse Station
Course Registration Fee Includes:
- 8 hours of instruction guided by Certified Master Trainer
- Practical & classroom theory sessions
- Online streaming of the following videos for six months:
- DVD048-Fit Stretch & Back Program
- Vimeo for computers or Hard copies of DVDs can be purchased separately
- Laminated reference cards
- Comprehensive WaterART certification exam process
- Certificate of course completion
- Certification E-Diploma & certified status upon successful completion.
Master Trainer Contact
Contact Janet Rollero or phone at (908) 534 1961. Staff members please contact Janet for discount code.
What to Bring
- Lunch or snack
- Water sessions: Water Fitness wear or bathing suit(s)
- Land sessions: comfortable clothing in which to move around
- Water bottle
- Towel/cover up
- Pen and paper
- Water-shoes are preferred wear for water sessions