Learn with this program that improves functionality for Seniors with water exercise. Research clearly illustrates how movement in H2O will improve ADL’s (activities of daily living)Training in water provides a protective environment which naturally balances the body to easily train posture and balance – a key to aging well. The program includes theoretical and practical testing that will cover how specific H2O exercises will have a positive effect for the aging population including those with common medical conditions. This program is perfect for anyone who would like to work with our senior population. You will be viewing and participating in a variety of presentations from Master Trainers. You do not need a pool to participate however, we will show you in pool sessions, safe deck training and interactive practical tutorial sessions – however, you will need internet to link into the session.
Course Registration Fee Includes
- 4 hours of Virtual Training (April 10, 2023 10-2pm EST) via Onsite
- 16.0 CECs for WaterART when completed the virtual sessions and six months to complete the examination process.
- WaterART Senior H2O Instructor Manual (390 pages). This is a hard copy for reference which is shipped to you.
- There are study guide questions & answers to review in the manual
- Video streaming via WaterART Fitness App (via smart devices such as phones/tablets/ipads) unlimited for Members (6 months for non members) OR Vimeo streaming (for all devices such as computers) OR DVDs of the following videos:
- V196-Intro to Senior Fitness Tutorial
- V180- Shallow Water Workout Warm Ups
- V197- Senior Moves and Working Positions
- V192 Types of Noodles & Noodle Positions
- DVD059-Fun with Function Workout
- DVD061-Programming for Common Hip Problems
- DVD062-Programming for Common Knee Problems
- DVD063-Programming for Common Back Problems
- DVD111 –Senior Fitness workout
- DVD112- Senior Fitness Tutorial (2 programs)
- 5 Laminated pool reference cards
- Comprehensive Certification Exam Process (theory & practical assessment) within six months of the training. Your practical assessment will be via virtual assessment (you do not need pool to complete this – you simply demonstrate as if you are on deck).
- Optional upon checkout to upgrade for Vimeo Video Streaming for computers or Hard copies of DVDs can be purchased separately (everyone receives the WaterART Fitness App streaming with your purchase)
- All of your WaterART qualifications receive an update for two years when you are successful with examination process