Shallow water may be used for all ages, skill levels and types of programming. Deep water training requires more skills and comfort in the water. Learn hundreds of movement variations and techniques provide in both shallow & deep water depths. We will provide multi-level options and opportunities for your participants to benefit with water exercise and keep with the review of safety guidelines during the covid-19 crisis. The course is geared towards very practical and enjoyable education. Ask questions with the Master Trainers. These workshops will focus on putting a safe, effective and enjoyable and balanced program together. Time will be spent on visual and verbal cuing to masterfully blend cardiovascular sets with muscular strengthening and stretching. Focus will be spent on teaching the parts of a class for a balanced and total body program. Review safe deck work for optimal safety during this time. Get ready to move and learn the infinite ways to build a purposeful program for swimmers and non-swimmers alike. This is an excellent option for all instructor to renew their qualifications for two years from current expiration date.
- Review Basic Moves for Shallow & Deep H2O
- Review How to Change Impact and Intensity with working and deep water positions
- Sample Interval CV and Muscle Class
- How to teach a Salsa Fit Fun Class in shallow H2O
- Review of Muscle Progressions in both shallow & deep H2O depths
- Learn Safe Deck Teaching Tips
- How to Plan a Safe, Effective and Enjoyable Shallow & Deep H2O program being aware of Covid-19 Safety Guidelines.
- Review different pieces of equipment and how to help your clients use r buoyancy belts, mitts, and noodles for optimal benefits and safety.
- Questions and Answers session (each day)
Chat your questions throughout the day & we will answer or review all questions at the end of each day.
Course Registration Fee Includes
- 16 hours of Live training by Certified Master Trainers via Vimeo Link. Candidates will receive a link at the beginning of the day and be able to view a live session. All that is required is internet and any type of viewing device (phone, tablet/ipad, computer). Candidate will be required to check in at the beginning and end of each day via a chat system.
- Recorded version of the training for six months after the event.
- Shallow & Deep H2O Handouts
- If you do not attend the day, you may receive the recorded version of the day and 8.0 quizzes via goggle docs quiz to complete.
- 16.0 CECs for your Re-certification (ACE, AEA, WaterART, YMCA) with a complimentary WaterART Certification renewal if applicable.
( your qualifications will be updated for two years from your current expiration)
- You can receive your member rate when logged in to purchase