Discover how deep H20 training is unique to shallow water exercise design. Review how to develop a balanced program that creatively combines cardiovascular sets with muscle sets for a balanced total body program. Review the 8 deep water body positions that create challenge and variety as well as train for optimal posture, muscle balance, and performance benefits. Optimize visual and verbal communication techniques to help you to coach and motivate safely from the deck.
You may interact with the Master Trainer facilitating the event via live chat or emailing your questions. All questions will be answered at the end of the session or at lunch break to help you along.
Time will be spent on visual and verbal cuing to masterfully blend cardiovascular sets with muscular strengthening and stretching. Focus will be spent on teaching the parts of a class for a balanced and total body program. Get ready to move and learn the infinite ways to build a purposeful program for swimmers and non-swimmers alike. We welcome everyone to attend for ideas, tips and helping to build purposeful programs.
The goal of the program is to keep your patrons moving throughout the program with a safe, balanced and enjoyable Covid -19 safety conscious program. There will be a live question and answer session prior to lunch and at the end of the day.
Course Registration Fee Includes
- 8 hours of Virtual practical training by Certified Master Trainers
- Online streaming of live session on the day of the event via Vimeo Link (you receive day of event) and you just require internet and smart device.
- You log in your name to chat (no additional personal details or payments required)
- Recorded version of the event with 8.0 quizzes via goggle docs quiz for six months after the event
- Deep H2O Handouts via download when order is paid
- online video streaming via Vimeo (DVDs and WaterART App options available after January 2021)
- 8.0 CECs for your Re-certification (ACE, AEA, WaterART, YMCA)
- You can receive your member rate when logged in to purchase this
- Deep H2O Tutorial
- Deep H2O Moves and WaterART Fitness Acroynm
- Review of Deep H2O Buoyancy Belts
- Targeting Your Muscles in Deep
- Deep H2O Techniques (with belt)
- Dress for Success
- Review of Lesson Planning
- Deep H2O Noodles
- Demonstration of How to teach Shallow & Deep (safe deck work)
- Working with Equipment in Deep