Guided by Master Trainers online
Low impact or High intensity – shallow water may be used for all ages, skill levels and types of programming. Review how to build a creative shallow water program utilizing working positions to vary impact and intensity. Learn hundreds of movement variations and techniques provide with and without a noodle to better provide multi-level options and opportunities for your participants to benefit with water exercise. The course is geared towards very practical and enjoyable education. This workshop will focus on putting a safe, effective and enjoyable and balanced program together. Time will be spent on visual and verbal cuing to masterfully blend cardiovascular sets with muscular strengthening and stretching. Focus will be spent on teaching the parts of a class for a balanced and total body program. Get ready to move and learn the infinite ways to build a purposeful program for swimmers and non-swimmers alike. We welcome everyone to attend for ideas, tips and helping to build purposeful programs.
The goal of the program is to keep your patrons moving throughout the program with a safe, balanced and enjoyable Covid -19 safety conscious program. There will be a live question and answer session prior to lunch and at the end of the day.
Course Registration Fee Includes
- 8 hours of Virtual practical training by Certified Master Trainers
- Online streaming of live session on the day of the event via Vimeo Link :
- Shallow H2O Handouts
- Recorded version of the day and 8.0 quizzes via goggle docs quiz (if you miss live event)
- 8.0 CECs for your Re-certification (ACE, AEA, WaterART, YMCA)
- You can receive your member rate when logged in to purchase