Virtual Shallow 4.0 CEC Workshop
Our WaterART virtual leadership journey takes participants through both theory and practical sessions.This workshop explores shallow water depth for both swimmers and non swimmers. The program will provide candidates with a template for blending exercise science with the properties of water. Learn to create a safe, balanced and total body aquatic fitness program. Review how to build a creative shallow water program utilizing working positions to vary impact and intensity. Learn hundreds of movement variations and techniques provide with and without a noodle to better provide multi-level options and opportunities for your participants to benefit with water exercise. Practical and enjoyable education.
Course Registration Fee Includes
- 4 hours of Virtual guided practical training by Certified Master Trainers simply have access to internet and link on our training event
- Receive the 4 hour recorded event for a month after the event.
- Additionally you receive online streaming via WaterART Fitness App of the following videos for six months:
- There are no quizzes for CEC’s when taking an virtual course. These courses are similar to onsite training and require no additional testing
- 4.0 CECs for WaterART for recertification