Virtual Shallow 4.0 CEC Workshop
This session will focus on teaching creative exercises and combinations for building multi-level shallow water classes. Learn how to develop a lesson plan that mixes cardiovascular training with more muscular interval sets. Review how to build a creative shallow water program utilizing working positions to vary impact and intensity. Learn hundreds of movement variations and techniques provide with and without a noodle to better provide multi-level options and opportunities for your participants to benefit with water exercise. The course is geared towards very practical and enjoyable education.
Course Registration Fee Includes
- 4 hours of Virtual guided practical training by Certified Master Trainers simply have access to internet and link on our training event
- Receive the 4 hour recorded event for a month after the event.
- Additionally you receive online streaming via WaterART Fitness App of the following videos for six months:
- There are no quizzes for CEC’s when taking an virtual course. These courses are similar to onsite training and require no additional testing
- 4.0 CECs for WaterART for recertification