Virtual Shallow 4.0 CEC Workshop
Shallow water may be used for all ages, skill levels and types of programming. Review how to build a creative shallow water program utilizing working positions to vary impact and intensity. Learn hundreds of movement variations and techniques provide with and without a noodle to better provide multi-level options and opportunities for your participants to benefit with water exercise. The course is geared towards very practical and enjoyable education. This workshop will focus on putting a safe, effective and enjoyable and balanced program together. Time will be spent on visual and verbal cuing to masterfully blend cardiovascular sets with muscular strengthening and stretching. Focus will be spent on teaching the parts of a class for a balanced and total body program. Get ready to move and learn the infinite ways to build a purposeful program for swimmers and non-swimmers alike. We welcome everyone to attend for ideas, tips and helping to build purposeful programs.
Course Registration Fee Includes
- 4 hours of Virtual guided practical training by Certified Master Trainers simply have access to internet and link on our training event
- Receive the 4 hour recorded event for a month after the event.
- Additionally you receive online streaming via WaterART Fitness App of the following videos for six months:
- There are no quizzes for CEC’s when taking an virtual course. These courses are similar to onsite training and require no additional testing
- 4.0 CECs for WaterART for recertification