This is an excellent way to start as an instructor. Review 4 x 4 hour workshops with a Certified Master Trainer via Zoom. This training will provide the instructor with foundation tools to be able to teach in either shallow and/or deep water as well as teach both depths simultaneously. This is the most popular group exercise foundation program for learning to teach a total body aqua fitness program. We will get up and move to experience how we will need to teach the movements on deck so that the patrons may “see” and “hear” the Instructor as well as abide by the health and safety guidelines for physical distancing during Covid-19 pandemic. Our fitness leadership journey takes instructor candidates through both theory and practical assessment and certification. Candidates do not have to be a lifeguard or have any experience to join this the program. However, we do recommend candidates practice in a local pool or lake during this course. This is the fastest way to gain full qualifications. Candidates will have up 12 video streaming programs to review via the WaterART Fitness Learning App or Vimeo Video Streaming option.
Candidates review video’s and self study quizzes throughout the course as home work and Master Trainer will review the practical concepts to fully prepare the instructor to prepare for the exams. Technically, candidates have up to six months after this training date to complete the instructor certification examination process (theory & practical); however, due to a severe shortage of instructors – our goal is to get all instructors through in a 4 week period. Whether you call this aqua aerobics, waterfit, aqua exercise -this group fitness activity is a career option that may be done full time, part time or the rest of time. WaterART welcome’s everyone to step into this growing leadership roll. Everyone may learn to lead and teach vertical water fitness whether in the pool or on deck (and you will gain valuable fitness tools yourself!).
Your course material videos are available when registration is paid in full. Manuals must be shipped for long term reference as per health and safety standards of care. These sessions will be presented via Zoom platform.
Course Registration Fee Includes
- 16 hours of Virtual workshop presentations guided practical training by Certified Master Trainers
- We send you a link the day of the training and you link in (no download required – you just need internet to connect to the session).
- Unlimited online streaming via WaterART Fitness Education App of the following videos for six months or unlimited with a Enthusiast membership purchase:
- V206- Incorporating Basic Moves into a Program
- V175-Back to Basics
- V178-Shallow H2O Working Positions
- V211 Muscle in Shallow & Deep Tutorial
- DVD064 Shallow & Deep H2O Workout
- DVD072 Shallow H2O Splash (2 parts)
- DVD092 Julie’s Favorite Exercise Techniques
- V193-Deep Noodles
- V208 Shallow H2O Muscle Up with Equipment Review
- V212 Shallow & Deep Water Program Planning Tutorial
- V192 Types of Noodles & Noodle Positions
- V195-Safe Deck Teaching
- Optional upgrade for Vimeo Video Streaming for computers or Hard copies of DVDs can be purchased separately on the website (add to your shopping cart) Everyone receives the WaterART Fitness App streaming with your purchase.
- 5 Laminated pool reference cards
- Comprehensive Certification Examination Process (theory & practical assessment).
- E- Certification Diploma and Online profile when successful with examination process
- 16.0 CECs for WaterART
More Questions? Contact Us