Shallow water may be used for all ages, skill levels and types of programming. Deep water training requires more skills and comfort in the water. Learn hundreds of movement variations and techniques provide in both shallow & deep water depths. We will provide multi-level options and opportunities for your participants to benefit with water exercise and keep with the review of safety guidelines during the covid-19 crisis. The course is geared towards very practical and enjoyable education. Ask questions with the Master Trainers. These workshops will focus on putting a safe, effective, enjoyable and balanced program together. Time will be spent on visual and verbal cuing to masterfully blend cardiovascular sets with muscular strengthening and stretching. Focus will be spent on teaching the parts of a class for a balanced and total body program. Review safe deck work for optimal safety during this time. Get ready to move and learn the infinite ways to build a purposeful program for swimmers and non-swimmers alike. This is an excellent option for all instructor to renew their qualifications for two years from current expiration date.
- How to Plan a Safe, Effective and Enjoyable Shallow and/or Deep H2O program being aware of Covid-19 Safety Guidelines.
- Review Basic Moves for Shallow & Deep H2O techniques
- Review How to Change Impact and Intensity with working shallow and deep water working or body positions
- How to teach a Class in shallow H2O limiting travel during the Covid-19 crisis
- Review of Muscle Progressions in both shallow & deep H2O depths with and without equipment
- Learn Safe Deck Teaching Tips
- Learn how to prepare a full Shallow H2O Program
- Learn how to prepare a full Deep H2O Program
- Muscle up your classes with functional progressions
- Leadership tips and tools to keep classes creative and energetic
- Ideas to help you through a practical assessment and plan a safe, effective and enjoyable program
- Questions and Answers session (each day)
Course Registration Fee Includes
- 8 hours of Live training with Master Trainer Janet Rollero via Zoom Link and 8 hours of recorded videos to review.
Candidates will receive a link and be able to view a live session. All that is required is internet and any type of viewing device (phone, tablet/ipad, computer). Candidate will be required to check in at the beginning and end of each day via a chat system. Your device should have a camera and microphone as we will work through some practical skills and drills (as if on deck)
- Shallow & Deep H2O Handouts (download only)
- There are additional videos on your WaterART Fitness Educational App – or Via Vimeo video showcase (when order is paid or completed) and logged in. Unlimited online streaming via WaterART Fitness Educational App of the following videos for six months or unlimited streaming as long as you are a member Enthusiast membership purchase:
- V206- Incorporating Basic Moves into a Program
- V178-Shallow H2O Working Positions
- DVD064 Shallow & Deep H2O Workout
- DVD072 Shallow H2O Splash (2 parts)
- DVD092 Julie’s Favorite Exercise Techniques
- V193-Deep Noodles
- V190- Combo teaching Shallow & Deep
- V208 Shallow H2O Muscle Up with Equipment Review
- V192 Types of Noodles & Noodle Positions
- V195-Safe Deck Teaching
- V211 Muscle in Shallow & Deep Tutorial
- V212 Shallow & Deep Water Program Planning Tutorial
- Optional upgrade for Vimeo Video Streaming for computers or Hard copies of DVDs can be purchased separately on the website (add to your shopping cart) Everyone receives the WaterART Fitness Educational App streaming with your purchase.
- 16.0 CECs for your Re-certification (OFC, WaterART, ) with a complimentary WaterART Certification renewal if applicable.
- Your qualifications & Certification (s) will be updated for two years from your current expiration date.
Updated qualifications are downloadable on your account when logged into your account via www.waterart.org dashboard after the last date of the training. Late fees will apply
- Note: your member rate automates when logged in to purchase
- Sku: VTW-220327-1550