This is an excellent way to start as an instructor. This gives the instructor the tools to be able to teach in either shallow and/or deep water as well as teach both depths. This is one of our most popular and group exercise foundation program that helps you learn to teach using a template for blending exercise science with the properties of water. We will get up and move to review and learn to create a safe, balanced and total body aquatic fitness program. Our fitness leadership journey takes participants through both theory and practical testing/certification. Candidates do not have to be a lifeguard or have any experience to join this the program. Candidates will have up to six months after this training date to complete the certification examination process (theory & practical). Whether you call this aqua aerobics, water-fit, water exercise, H2O Fitness – we welcome anyone interested in leading and teaching vertical water fitness to enroll in this course!
Your course materials are available when registration is paid in full. Candidates are encouraged to work with Master Trainer for one hour practical guidance with Master Trainer via Zoom, skype or facetime ( after the course if they need help preparing for the examination process).
Course Registration Fee Includes
- Virtual guided practical training by Certified Master Trainer via Zoom & Vimeo videos streaming showcase + home study materials
- Training via Zoom is (Wednesday, August 17 & 24, , 2022 , 1:00-5:00pm )
- We send you a link the day to zoom when the training is paid (no download required – you just require internet and you should have access to microphone and camera on your device).
- Comprehensive manual with study guide questions and answers
- Unlimited online streaming via WaterART Fitness Educational App of the following videos for six months or unlimited streaming as long as you are a member Enthusiast membership purchase:
- V230 – Intro to Shallow & Deep H2O Tutorial
- V206- Incorporating Basic Moves into a Program
- V207 Shallow Water Aqua Fitness Lesson Planning
- V178-Shallow H2O Working Positions
- DVD064 Shallow & Deep H2O Workout
- DVD072 Shallow H2O Splash (2 parts)
- DVD092 Julie’s Favorite Exercise Techniques
- V193-Deep Noodles
- V190- Combo teaching Shallow & Deep
- V208 Shallow H2O Muscle Up with Equipment Review
- V192 Types of Noodles & Noodle Positions
- V195-Safe Deck Teaching
- V211 Muscle in Shallow & Deep Tutorial
- V212 Shallow & Deep Water Program Planning Tutorial
- Optional upgrade for Vimeo Video Streaming for computers or Hard copies of DVDs can be purchased separately on the website (add to your shopping cart) Everyone receives the WaterART Fitness Educational App streaming with your purchase.
- 5 Laminated pool reference cards
- Certification Examination Process (theory & practical assessment). Candidates may choose their options (theory exam either online or open ended and practical may be done virtual/onsite or via video upload)
- E- Certification Diploma and Online profile when successful with examination process·
- 16.0 CECs for WaterART
- Manual (as this is required for your to reference once Certified). Also full of helpful information. All Candidates receive same materials as home study option -but with added Master Trainer to guide you through the certification process.
- After training we will set up time to complete practical assessment or to practice
More Questions? Contact Us