Our most popular and group exercise foundation program explores shallow and deep water depths. The program will provide candidates with a template for blending exercise science with the properties of water. Learn to create a safe, balanced and total body aquafit program. Our fitness leadership journey takes participants through both theory and practical testing/certification. Candidates do not have to be a lifeguard or have any experience to join this the program. Candidates will have up to six months to complete the certification after the training. Whether you call this aqua aerobics, water-fit, water exercise, H2O Fitness – we welcome anyone interested in leading and teaching vertical water fitness to enroll in this course!
This enhanced program comes with five video tutorials (guided power point presentation by a WaterART Master Trainer).
WaterART highly recommends this foundation program (or Shallow H2O Instructor Certification if only teaching shallow depth) prior to any other WaterART course. All candidates will have up to six months after this training date to complete the certification examination process (theory & practical). Whether you call this aqua aerobics, water-fit, water exercise, H2O Fitness – we welcome anyone interested in leading and teaching vertical water fitness to enroll in this course!
Industry standards require that all professionals need to renew their qualifications every two (2) years. This is an option to take CEC (continuing education credit) hours for re-certification will be completed online. A link will be sent to you via email with the confirmation of your purchase and payment receipt. You may view course materials as soon as order is paid in full and marked up by admin.
Course Registration Fee Includes
- Virtual guided practical training by Certified Master Trainers for 16 hours (Mar 5, 12, 19, 26, 2021 1-5m EST) We send you a link the day of the training and you link in (no download required -just internet).
- Unlimited online streaming via WaterART Fitness App of the following videos for six months or unlimited with a membership purchase:
- DVD001 The Art of Exercise Science
- DVD003 Beginner Muscles
- DVD008 Deep H2O Program
- DVD064 Shallow & Deep H2O Workout
- DVD072 Shallow H2O Splash (2 parts)
- DVD080 Aquatic Instructor Review Tutorials (4 parts)
- DVD092 Julie’s Favorite Exercise Techniques
- DVD100 The WaterART System of Exercise Design and Lesson Planning
- 5 Laminated pool reference cards
- Comprehensive Certification Examination Process (theory & practical assessment)
- E-Diploma and Online profile when successful with examination process
- 16.0 CECs for WaterART
- Optional upgrade of videos for course study via Vimeo Video Streaming for computers or Hard copies of DVDs (everyone receives the WaterART Fitness App streaming with your purchase)
More Questions? Contact Us