Virtual Shallow and Deep 8.0 CEC Workshop
Our most popular and group exercise foundation program explores shallow and deep water depths. The program will provide candidates with a template for blending exercise science with the properties of water. Learn to create a safe, balanced and total body aquafit program. Our fitness leadership journey takes participants through both theory and practical testing/certification. Candidates do not have to be a lifeguard or have any experience to join this the program. Candidates will have up to six months to complete the certification after the training. Whether you call this aqua aerobics, water-fit, water exercise, H2O Fitness – we welcome anyone interested in leading and teaching vertical water fitness to enroll in this course!
Industry standards require that all professionals need to renew their qualifications every two (2) years. This is an option to take CEC (continuing education credit) hours for re-certification will be completed online. A link will be sent to you via email with the confirmation of your purchase and payment receipt.
Course Registration Fee Includes
- Virtual guided practical training by Certified Master Trainers
- Online streaming via WaterART Fitness App of the following videos:
- Optional upgrade for Vimeo Video Streaming for computers or Hard copies of DVDs can be purchased separately (everyone receives the WaterART Fitness App streaming with your purchase)
- Online quizzes for each video via Google Forms
- 8.0 CECs for WaterART for recertification