Learn from our Master Trainers and explore new ideas, techniques and ideas to deal with teaching and coexisting with Covid-19 crisis. We do need to help and inspire our clients and patrons to keep active and interested in our programs. All programs on day one will review group exercise programs in both shallow and deep water depths. You don’t need a pool to participate and we will review some safety and skills to work on deck. The WaterART program will always incorporate self paced exercise design – so let’s review how to provide patrons with safe, effective and enjoyable exercise utilizing the properties and protection of the of water. Learn to create a total body aquatic fitness program for all ages and fitness levels. We welcome anyone interested in participating and/or teaching vertical water fitness to enroll in this course!
Industry standards require that all professionals need to renew their qualifications every two (2) years. This is an option to take CEC (continuing education credit) hours for re-certification and you can complete this in the comfort of your own home. You have options to chat with our Certified Master Trainers and view this after the training -as well. A link will be sent to you (to your email identity) with the confirmation of your purchase and you will get the certificate of 16.0 CECs when you complete the online questionnaire after the training.
Course Registration Fee Includes
- 16 hours of Virtual practical training by Certified Master Trainers (see schedule below)
- Online streaming of the session for 6 months after the training (via Vimeo Link) :
- 16.0 CECs for WaterART for a recertification online streaming via WaterART Fitness Educational App of the following videos for six months or unlimited streaming as long as you are a member Enthusiast membership purchase:
- V206- Incorporating Basic Moves into a Program
- V178-Shallow H2O Working Positions
- DVD064 Shallow & Deep H2O Workout
- DVD072 Shallow H2O Splash (2 parts)
- DVD092 Julie’s Favorite Exercise Techniques
- V193-Deep Noodles
- V190- Combo teaching Shallow & Deep
- V208 Shallow H2O Muscle Up with Equipment Review
- V192 Types of Noodles & Noodle Positions
- V195-Safe Deck Teaching
- V211 Muscle in Shallow & Deep Tutorial
- V212 Shallow & Deep Water Program Planning Tutorial
- * Presentations were recorded .
More Questions? Contact Us