Learn with this program that improves functionality for Seniors with water exercise. Research clearly illustrates how movement in H2O will improve ADL’s (activities of daily living)Training in water provides a protective environment which naturally balances the body to easily train posture and balance – a key to aging well. The program includes theoretical and practical testing that will cover how specific H2O exercises will have a positive effect for the aging population including those with common medical conditions. This program is perfect for anyone who would like to work with our senior population.
Course Registration Fee Includes
- 8 hours of Virtual Training on Saturday, February 20 2020
- WaterART Senior H2O Instructor Manual (390 pages). This is a hard copy for reference which is shipped to you.
- There are study guide questions & answers to review in the manual
- Video streaming via WaterART Fitness App unlimited for Members (6 months for non members) OR Vimeo for computers OR DVDs of the following videos:
- DVD009-Senior’s Functional Fitness
- DVD031-Beginner Fitness Program Workout
- DVD059-Fun with Function Workout
- DVD061-Programming for Common Hip Problems
- DVD062-Programming for Common Knee Problems
- DVD063-Programming for Common Back Problems
- DVD111 –Senior Fitness workout
- DVD112- Senior Fitness Tutorial (2 programs)
- 5 Laminated pool reference cards
- Comprehensive Certification Exam Process (theory & practical assessment) within six months of the exam
- Optional upon checkout to upgrade for Vimeo Video Streaming for computers or Hard copies of DVDs can be purchased separately (everyone receives the WaterART Fitness App streaming with your purchase)
- E-Diploma and Online profile when successful with examination process
- Updated update of WaterART qualifications when certification process is successful.
- 16.0 CECs for WaterART when completed the virtual session.