Virtual Mind Body H2O Instructor Certification Workshop
This mindful program may be facilitated in either shallow and/or deep water. This program will integrate a variety of techniques for anyone interested in a more mindful approach to fitness. Water exercise is an excellent modality for protecting our joints and healing our bodies. Explore ways to develop physical and mental strength, co-ordination and rejuvenation and how to deliver this information to your students. This educational and includes theoretical information and practical approaches to various mind-body techniques, yoga, Tai-chi, Pilates principles and relaxation training. Programs may be safely facilitated in water temperature may be 84-92 F or 28-30 C.
The goal of the program is to keep your patrons moving throughout the program with a safe, balanced and enjoyable mind-body program. Optional to utilized equipment for this program.
Course Registration Fee Includes
- 8 hours of Virtual guided practical training by Certified Master Trainers
- WaterART Mind Body H2O Instructor Manual (200 pages) will need to be shipped to you.
- 5 Laminated Cards and Study Guide Questions & Answers to review for examination process
- Online streaming of the following videos via WaterART Fitness app( surcharge for Vimeo option or DVDs) :
- Vimeo Video streaming (for Computers) or Hard copies of DVDs can be purchased separately
- Laminated pool reference cards
- Specialty Certification Examination Process (theory exam only if currently qualified)
- E-Diploma and Online profile when successful with examination process
- 8.0 CEC’s for WaterART, AEA, ACE
- Updated Certifications of Existing WaterART qualifications for two years when successful
- materials may be shipped out in advance and videos are accessible when order marked paid.