Our WaterART virtual leadership journey takes participants through both theory and practical sessions. The Master Trainer will lead review materials and how to plans a purposeful program for both swimmers and non swimmers. The program will provide candidates with a template for blending exercise science with the properties of water. Learn to create a safe, balanced and total body aquatic fitness program. Review how to build a creative shallow and water program utilizing a variety of working and body positions to vary impact and intensity. Learn hundreds of movement variations and techniques provide with and without a noodle to better provide multi-level options and opportunities for your participants to benefit with water exercise. Practical and enjoyable education. Please note that all candidates will be required to have a camera/mic viewing and we simply email you a link to link on the session via Zoom.
Course Registration Fee Includes
- 4 hours of Virtual guided practical training by Certified Master Trainer Adriana Affinito
- Enthusiast or Certified Members receive $20.00 off registration (when logged in)
- All you need is internet to link to access zoom with any device (no download required)
- Device should have camera and microphone available.
- We email the link to to your email when registration paid
- When session is completed, you will receive a recorded video link via Vimeo Video streaming showcase for future reference and review
- Additionally you receive online streaming via WaterART Fitness App (when registration is paid and logged in) of the following videos for six months (Non Member) and unlimited viewing as long as you are Member:
- There are no quizzes for CEC’s when taking an virtual course. These courses are similar to onsite training with Master Trainer so they require no additional testing
- 4.0 CECs hours for WaterART for your recertification