Virtual Training with Master Trainer – 8.0 CEC Workshop + 8.0 quizzes
The ideal goal is overall physical improvement. WaterART’s Gentle Sit and Stand program can improve quality of life by decreasing pain, swelling and stiffness and increasing joint range of motion, agility, balance and strength. Because so many people of differing abilities fall into a general residential class, the level of activity in each program must be geared to individual needs rather than a one-size-fits-all approach. Providing variety in general group exercise program with emphasis on mobility and working on their own pain free range of motion is the most important requirement for this population.
This training will focus on functional and gentle exercise sets for helping the aging population maintain their activities of daily living (ADL’s). Techniques for cardiovascular training, muscular endurance and strengthening, flexibility, balance, posture and gait will be reviewed for progressive of benefiting overall health. Let’s help older & frailer adults ( 80+ generally speaking) improve activities of daily living with a variety of chair and standing enjoyable exercises. We will review programs for common medical conditions including hip, knee, shoulder, neck issues as well as arthritis and mind body programming
Review some “Do’s and Don’ts ” in class design. Let’s help our seniors to improve activities of daily living with enjoyable sitting and standing exercise.
Course Registration Fee Includes
- Virtual guided practical training by Certified Master Trainers
- Recorded Vimeo Video streaming of this workshop and following programs :Arthritis Chair exercises, Tai Chi Chair Exercises, Seated Gentle & Posture, Abdominal and Breathing.
- This session will review range of motion as well as functional exercises for improving activities of daily living
- Standing and Seated strengthening with fit bands, tubing with handles and free weights
- Vimeo Video Streaming (via computer)
- Online quizzes for each video via Google Forms
- 16.0 CECs for WaterART for re-certification