Virtual Training with Master Trainer – 8.0 CEC Workshop + 8.0 quizzes
The goal of this video is to help Instructors understand how to design a safe program for their residents or older adult clients. The exercises demonstrated cover all the components necessary for a safe and functional program to help train for active living. The warm-up segment suggests exercises that will prepare the resident for the upcoming program. This can be made longer or shorter depending on the participant’s physical ability levels. Simple cardio exercises designed to raise the heart rate to a suitable level for each person are shown to help lead a group with people of differing levels of fitness. Strength training, one of the most important components of any older adult program, covers exercises that can be done either seated or standing and with or without equipment. The variety of exercises shown can be mixed to suit any group. The video ends with diaphragmatic breathing for relaxation, stretching exercises for a suitable cool-down, and some “Do’s and Don’ts ” to help the instructor become successful. Let’s help 75+ aged adults to b improve activities of daily living with enjoyable sitting and standing exercise.
Course Registration Fee Includes
- Virtual guided practical training by Certified Master Trainers
- Recorded Vimeo Video streaming of this workshop and following programs :Arthritis Chair exercises, Tai Chi Chair Exercises, Seated Gentle & Posture, Abdominal and Breathing.
- This session will review range of motion as well as functional exercises for improving activities of daily living
- Standing and Seated strengthening with fit bands and free weights
- Vimeo Video Streaming (via computer) and Hard copies of DVDs can be purchased separately (you always receive access via WaterART Fitness App)
- Online quizzes for each video via Google Forms
- 8.0 CECs for WaterART for re-certification right away and then 8 hours of quizzes to complete
- Once quizzes are completed your qualifications are automatically updated for certification renewal