This is our newest certification program. Check out the career option to help people with more individualized programming.
The Covid crisis has increased our consumer awareness for more functional and home fitness programming.
We all know participation in regular physical activity elicits a number of favorable responses that contributes to a healthy aging process. The seniors of today understand the importance of exercise and staying active. The Senior Fitness age-group of today can typically be defined as approximately from 55 years of age through 120 years. This means there is a huge variance in health histories, fitness experience and goals. Many people, as they age, develop some sort of limitation that may be specifically enhanced by a personalized fitness program. Even small group classes are helpful to keep these clients exercising safely, effectively and enjoyable.
Review exercise inventory, how to plan a purposeful land functional fitness program. Learn how to set up a program card and teach a diverse clientele either onsite or as a virtual trainer. Investigate how personal training may expand your career horizons whether working for yourself or for a company.
The goal of this program is threefold.
- To help the professional diversify and expand their career opportunities
- To help the client receive specific training exercises and tips to individualize their training program. In doing so, this will help to fast track and achieve specific results.
- Learn a diverse inventory of land fitness exercises using functional equipment such as fit bands, tubing with handles, fit balls, steps and other cost effective home equipment.
Course Registration Fee Includes
- Virtual guided practical training by Certified Master Trainers
- 8.0 CECs hours for WaterART for re-certification
- Registrants will receive a link on the day of the event for the virtual training via Vimeo Video streaming.
- Handouts via downloaded (when order is completed and marked paid in full by admin staff).
- 4 Videos via WaterART Fitness App (6 months for non-members & unlimited for members)
V117- Intro to Land Personal Training, V118 -Standing Workout Tubing with Handles, V119-Health Screening for Personal Training Tutoria, V120 Functional Fitness Toolbox
More Questions? Contact Us