Virtual Deep H2O 4.0 CEC Workshop
Discover how deep H20 training is unique to shallow water exercise design. Review how to develop a balanced program that creatively combines cardiovascular sets with muscle sets for a balanced total body program. Review the 8 deep water body positions that create challenge and variety as well as train for optimal posture, muscle balance, and performance benefits. Optimize visual and verbal communication techniques to help you to coach and motivate safely from the deck. Practical and enjoyable education.
Course Registration Fee Includes
- 4 hours of Virtual guided practical training by Certified Master Trainers simply have access to internet and link on our training event
- Receive the 4 hour recorded event for a month after the event.
- Additionally you receive online streaming via WaterART Fitness App of the following videos for six months:
- There are no quizzes for CEC’s when taking an virtual course. These courses are similar to onsite training and require no additional testing
- 4.0 CECs for WaterART for recertification