Virtual Deep H2O 4.0 CEC Workshop
Learn and review all major muscles. Discover how knowing how to target your muscles (stretching and strengthening ) will help prevent injury and help with better body posture and alignment. Understand that deep water training is unique to shallow water exercise design. Also, working in water using the properties and protection of the water is unique to land exercise design. This session will help the instructor to develop a balanced program that benefits the total body. Optimize visual and verbal communication techniques to help you to coach and motivate safely from the deck. Practical and enjoyable education.
Course Registration Fee Includes
- 4 hours of Virtual guided practical training by Certified Master Trainers simply have access to internet and link on our training event
- Receive the 4 hour recorded event for three months after the event.
- Additionally you receive online streaming via WaterART Fitness App of the following videos for six months:
- There are no quizzes for CEC’s when taking an virtual course.
These courses are similar to onsite training and require no additional testing
- 4.0 CECs for WaterART for recertification