Virtual Arthritis 8.0 CEC Workshop
Investigate the most common types of arthritis so you may optimally design programs to aid this clientele. Learn how to modify and progress exercises as well as vary impact and intensity to meet the needs of a multi level arthritis class. Add noodles or resistive paddles for improved muscular strength, flexibility and balance.
The exercise goal for people with arthritis is to increase range of motion (ROM), muscular strength, flexibility, and balance, and to develop and maintain endurance. Since arthritis is a joint disease, people with arthritis need to try to move through each joint’s active range of motion on a daily basis. This regular movement helps prevent stiffness and loss of mobility.
Course Registration Fee Includes
- 8 hours of Virtual guided practical training by Certified Master Trainers
- Online streaming via WaterART Fitness App of the following videos:
- DVD090 Arthritis Programming
- Optional upgrade for Vimeo Video Streaming for computers or Hard copies of DVDs can be purchased separately (everyone receives the WaterART Fitness App streaming with your purchase)
- Online quizzes for each video via Google Forms
- 8.0 CECs for WaterART for recertification