Virtual 8.0 CEC Workshop guided by Dr Leigh de Groot , Julie Twynham, Anita Beauchamps
This shallow and/or deep water instructor training program is for anyone interested in facilitating a post rehabilitate approach to fitness. Water exercise is an excellent modality for protecting our joints and healing our bodies. Explore ways to modify and progress all the components of fitness to help people wmaintain function in the water for movement and independence on land.
Topics to include:
- Posture the key to a pain free body with Dr Leigh de Groot
- Sitting too Much – What can we do? with Dr Leigh de Groot
- Q & A with Dr Leigh de Groot
- Fitness Trends and How the Professional may Fit In
- Properties of Water Tips with Anita Beauchamps
- Knee Conditions and considerations (in pool) with Julie Twynham
- Movement and Mobility the key to pain free body (in pool) with Julie Twynham
Course Registration Fee Includes
- 8 hours of Virtual practical training on November 20, 2021 via Zoom & Vimeo video link (and you just need internet and either a computer or smart device to view). We email you a link on the day prior to the event.
- Recorded session for 3 months after the training (via Vimeo Streaming Link) :
- 8.0 CECs for your re-Certification (AEA, WaterART, OFC, YMCA)
More Questions? Contact Us