Virtual 8.0 CEC Workshop guided by a Variety of Master Trainers
Date: Saturday, June 5 , 2021 (9:00 am – 5:00 pm EST)
Saturdays sessions will focus on Water Fitness that will help the professional transition during this challenging year. Senior fitness and aging well will become increasingly more important post covid programming. Build your toolbox with tips and techniques to get ourselves through this unbalanced few years. Please wear comfortable clothes and have a equipment handy to simulate a noodle, and a ball (that you may utilize to participate and practice exercises) as well as a chair that you may practice safe exercise as if on deck.
Topics of Focus :
- Mind Body Fitness
- Functional Well-Being
- Muscle Work with and without Equipment
- Leadership and Creative Program Ideas
Course Registration Fee Includes
- 8 hours of Virtual l training guided by Certified Master Trainers
We email you a link the day prior to the event to link into the Vimeo event (no downloads or extra fees necessary). You may log in your name to chat and at the end of the day we will switch to an open Q & A forum on Zoom (and again we send a link).
- Recorded session for 3 months after the training (via Vimeo Link and Password) :
- Certificate of course completion and 8 CECs for OFC, AEA, WaterART, 16.0 MCA
More Questions? Contact Us