This WaterART virtual workshops will guide you through planning a safe, effective and creative lesson plan with Master Trainer. Review the many options for planning a purposeful program for the many skills and fitness levels in every program. This session will help you to develop many variations and techniques to help your clients progress and enjoy their programs. Practical and enjoyable education. Please note that all candidates will be required to have a camera/mic viewing and we simply email you a link to link on the session via Zoom.
Course Registration Fee Includes
- 4 hours of Virtual guided practical training by Certified Master Trainer
- All you need is internet to link to the event with any device (no download required)
- We email the link to zoom session to your email with paid registration
- Session is recorded for future reference and review on Vimeo video streaming showcase for three months
- Session includes: review of videos and live video chat as well as we do Q & A via Zoom at the end of session
- Additionally you receive online streaming via WaterART Fitness Educational App (when registration is paid and logged in) of the following videos for six months (Non Member) and unlimited viewing as long as you are Member:
- These courses are similar to onsite training with Master Trainer so they require no additional testing or quizzes to be completed after the training.
- 4.0 CECs hours for WaterART for your recertification