KICK UP YOUR CARDIO COMBINATIONS
If you need creative ideas for multi level shallow water classes – this class is for you! Learn how to create and develop variations and combinations to keep your classes energized. Make the movements flow with changes of direction, speed and intensity levels. Learn how to mix and match working positions with basic movement to create variations and combinations without the complication of choreography. Review basic movements and learn how to build energetic and enjoyable programs.
MUSCLES UP & NOODLES
Do you know your major muscle groups and how to stretch and strengthen each muscle group 5 ways? Did you know that muscles moves your body whereas body fat floats? Muscular strength is needed with water exercise to promote cardiovascular fitness and burn calories. Understand how to effectively optimize muscle targeting for all your major muscle groups. Help your clients gain the most out of their programs with muscular fitness and balance exercises. Learn 5 specific exercises for each muscle group and 3 levels of progression. This workshop may be facilitated with or without water fitness equipment. Review all of the major muscle groups and joint actions for understanding basic program design. Learn progressive inventory for shallow water exercise design with noodles for beginner, intermediate and advanced clients.
Course Registration Fee Includes
- 4 hours of Virtual guided practical training by Certified Master Trainer
- All you need is internet to link to the event with a device with camera and microphone
- We email the link to to your email when registration paid (no download required)
- Session is recorded for future reference and review via Vimeo video streaming showcase for three months (no download required)
- Additionally you receive online streaming via WaterART Fitness Educational App (when registration is paid and logged in) of the following videos for six months (Non-Member) and unlimited viewing as long as you are Member:
- DVD034 Shallow H2O Noodles
- V180-Importance of Proper Warm Up’s with Drusilla Leitch (54 minutes)
- There are no quizzes for CEC’s when taking an virtual course. These courses are similar to onsite training with Master Trainer so they require no additional testing
- 4.0 CECs hours for WaterART for re-certification
- For virtual session – you will need some type of smart device or computer to stream the education (via internet) with video and mic. You simply link on to the Zoom App (if you are new to this we can run a test for you and help you set up). We recommend having enough space to practice the moves and a chair to simulate how you will show exercises on deck. You do not need a pool for this session.