Industry standards require that all professionals need to renew their qualifications every two (2) years. If you have completed either an onsite course or home study ( prior to Oct 2, 2019) you will have the option to purchase this program so that you may review all new programs via WaterART Fitness APP via videos streaming. Hard copy and vimeo streaming for computers may also be purchased. You must have a valid invoice on our WaterART system since 2007. We can check for you.
Candidates will be required to complete the full examination process again to meet the standard of care.
This is one of our newest options to achieve the required 16.0 hours of Continuing Education Credits (CECs) to renew your qualifications. Current instructors will receive a basic review and more exercise inventory for both shallow and deep water class exercise design. Simply review the video tutorials and then complete the quizzes (emailed to you separately). Qualifications will be renewed for two (2) years from the current expiry date once candidates successfully complete the quizzes.
**PLEASE NOTE** This option is only available for those candidates who have purchased onsite training of Shallow & Deep H2) Instructor program since 2007.
- Small workbook to download or ship
- Online streaming of the following videos via the WaterART Fitness App:
- DVD064 – Shallow & Deep: Teaching a Combo Class (WO)
- DVD095 – Noodle Boot Camp (2 parts)
- DVD072 – Shallow H2O Splash (2 parts)
- DVD080 – Instructor Review ( part 1-2-3-4)
- DVD097 – Favorite Fit Tips
- DVD098 – Know Your Aquatic Muscles
- DVD099 – Shallow H2O Fit Tips
- DVD100 – The WaterART System of Lesson Planning
- Vimeo Streaming or Hard copies of DVDs can be purchased separately
- Online quizzes for each video via Google Forms you prefer to do for a total of 16.0 CECs. Each quiz is valued at 2.0 CEC.
- 16.0 hrs of CEC’s once successful with quizzes
- Updated WaterART Certification E-Diploma(s) for 2 years from expiry date when successful with quizzes