This option is for candidates who paid for either an onsite event training with a master trainer or full home study program – and have taken more than a year ( 12 months from registration ) to complete the program and have not submitted any exams. We do give you twelve months to complete the program without late fees and after that you must redo the program. That way you may review at the videos and complete the exams without late or redo fees.
Candidates will need to review all the videos then complete BOTH theory and practical examination processes (as per our industry standards). Once candidates have successfully completed both exam components, their qualifications will be renewed for 2 years from their exam passing date.
- Updated Shallow H20 Instructor Booklet (downloadable)
- Laminated reference cards are not included
- Video streaming via WaterART Fitness App unlimited for Members (6 months for non members) OR Vimeo for computers OR DVDs of the following videos:
- Complete theory and practical examination process
- Updated WaterART Certification E-Diploma(s) for 2 years from expiry date when successful with exams