Virtual Shallow and Deep 2.0 CEC Workshop
This session will focus on muscle work and planning a total body balanced program in both shallow & deep water depths.
Realize though that each depth has specialized skills, moves and benefits. Let’s review a variety of moves, working or body positions and program designs to skillfully teach both depth simultaneously. This program will review lots of movement variations and techniques provide multi-level options and opportunities for your participants for both non impact and low impact water training.
Industry standards require that all professionals need to renew their qualifications every two (2) years. This is an option to take CEC (continuing education credit) hours for re-certification will be completed online. This video overview is accessible when you log into your WaterART Fitness Educational App for six months (or unlimited viewing as a Certified Member or Enthusiast Member.
Course Registration Fee Includes
- 2 hours of Virtual guided practical training by Certified Master Trainers
- Online video streaming via WaterART Fitness Educational App of the following videos:
- Optional upgrade for Vimeo Video Streaming for computers (everyone receives the WaterART Fitness App streaming with your purchase)
- Online quizzes via Google Forms (V190 )
- 2.0 CECs for WaterART for recertification