The best of both worlds. This session combines virtual or onsite training for both land personal training (Sat June 4, 2022) and water personal training (Sunday, June 5, 2022).
If you need CEC hours for certification renewal and you would like to “check out” what is involved in personal training -then this session is for you!
The goal of Personal Training s threefold.
- To help the professional diversify and expand their career opportunities
- To help the client receive specific training exercises and tips to individualize their training program. In doing so, this will help to fast track and achieve specific results.
- Learn a diverse inventory of land fitness exercises using functional equipment such as fit bands, tubing with handles, fit balls, steps and other cost effective home equipment.
Whether you start your own business or work for a center there is huge career opportunity for training one on one or small group sessions. This program has been developed to help our aging clientele to age well with functional fitness whether on land or in the water. We will review a variety of exercise inventory, program design, teaching methodology as well as promotion and marketing of your business. It is estimated that by the year 2030 the number of individuals 65 years and over will reach 70 million people in United States. Statistics Canada says at the present time one in every 6 people is over the age of 64.
Course Registration Fee Includes
- 16 hours of onsite practical training by Certified Master Trainer Janet Rollero
- 16.0 CECs for WaterART for Recertification
- All of your WaterART qualifications will be updated from the current expiration date ( late fees may apply if you are after your due date).
- SKU: 220604-1550