Join the fun and catch the wave of excitement with this one of a kind aqua fitness and wellness event. This is an excellent option to update your techniques and renew your qualifications. No exams to requalify your aquatic fitness awards for candidates attending the entire weekend if you are currently qualified with WaterART Fitness
Should you want to expand your career options you may choose to add a Specialty Certification such as Boot Camp Instructor or Common Movement Disorders Instructor Certification. Candidates must have basic Certification to upgrade these advanced levels of training however, everyone is welcome to join the event or participated in the workshop weekend.
How to Register: Registration through the City of Toronto BARCODE 4167132. Call City of Toronto 416-396-7378
Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm $295.00 for resident of City of Toronto OR $345.00 non resident (materials , lunch & HST included)
First Time Registration: Please Call 416-396-7378 to set up an account with our customer service representatives. Monday to Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm. Please ask for your family pin and client numbers (keep handy for future registrations).
Already have a client number: Simply log on to https://efun.toronto.ca/torontofun/Start/Start.asp. You will need your family pin and client numbers.
Health & Wellness Aquafit Conference
Registration Fee Includes:
- 16 hours of workshops for re-certification (no exams) in shallow water and deep water depths
- Leadership sessions to educate and motivate with specialty topics for fine tuning your skills and techniques.
- Lunch and refreshments for each day
- Updated Certification Diploma for professionals who need to stay current or re-certify
- Option to complete a take-come Certification (you will have up to six months after the training to complete the following specialty certification programs (in addition, you received your 16.0 CECs for re-Certification from attending the event)
- Option to upgrade to Specialty Certification Track:
- Boot Camp H2O Instructor Certification see full home study details + conference training
- Common Movement Disorders H2O Instructor Certification see full home study details + conference training
- Note: Specialty Certification upgrades will be paid directly to WaterART Fitness $125.00 +HST prior to conference and $145.00 + HST at the event. This fee includes manual, laminated cards in manual, video streaming via WaterART Fitness Educational App, study guide questions and answers, exam process, certification upgrade when exam is successful, Pick up manual at the event. Additional two years update of qualifications when exam is completed successfully.
- Professionals and Enthusiasts all welcome
- SKU: 230916-1550-Toronto Conference