Everyone welcome -whether you need 8.0 CECs of Continuing education or learn new ideas to keep your programs expanding.
SHALLOW H2O SPLASH WORKSHOP : Low impact or High intensity – shallow water may be used for all ages, skill levels and types of programming. Review how to build a creative shallow water program utilizing working positions to vary impact and intensity. Learn hundreds of movement variations and techniques provide with and without a noodle to better provide multi-level options and opportunities for your participants to benefit with water exercise. The course is geared towards very practical and enjoyable education.
Into the Deep H20 Workshop: Discover how deep H20 training is unique to shallow water exercise design. Review how to develop a balanced program that creatively combines cardiovascular sets with muscle sets for a balanced total body program. Review the 8 deep water body positions that create challenge and variety as well as train for optimal posture, muscle balance, and performance benefits. Optimize visual and verbal communication techniques to help you to coach and motivate safely from the deck.
Course Registration Fee Includes:
- 8 hours of training (theory & pool time)
- Updated Certification Diploma (for 2 years from your expiration date on existing diploma)
- There are NO exams with this option
- V207- Shallow Water Aqua Fitness Lesson Planning
- V190– Combo teaching Shallow & Deep
- V185-Deep Moves & WaterART Fitness Acronym
- Everyone receives the WaterART Fitness Educational App streaming with your purchase.
- Unlimited online streaming via WaterART Fitness Educational App of the following videos for six months or unlimited streaming as long as you are a member Enthusiast membership purchase:
ALL REGISTRATIONS VIA WaterART Fitness
What to Bring
- Lunch or snack
- for water sessions please bring water fitness wear or bathing suit(s)
- Towel/cover up
- Pen and paper
- Water-shoes are preferred wear.