Everyone welcome to learn or you will earn 8.0 CECs of Continuing education or learn new ideas to keep your programs expanding.
Senior “Fun”ctional Fitness: Priorities for the senior’s in the 21st Century are keeping healthy, staying active and remaining independent. Water exercise can be the answer to all three. Use the protection of the water to create an enjoyable program to motivate clients and keep them coming back for more. Start with simple exercises then progress movement to aid with improved function for daily activities, social events and family outings
Sports Conditioning Gets Wet: Sports activities may be blended with the water for cross training benefits and variety. If you are not using the water as a training tool, then you are missing the secret to injury prevention. Learn advanced tools to train your high performance athletes or weekend warriors. Kick your programs up a notch with intensity not complexity.
Parent & Tot/Toddler Workshop: The program is aimed at instructing parents of tots 8 – 18 months while the toddlers program is geared for kids 18 months – 3 years of age. Candidates will help parents maintain and enjoy fitness as they exercise with their baby or toddler through the early years. Candidates will learn how to use music, movement, water play, functional exercise to facilitate parent-child bonding time with exercise.
Course Registration Fee Includes:
- 8 hours of training (theory & pool time) of continuing education hours and training
- Optional upgrade for Vimeo Video Streaming for computers or Hard copies of DVDs can be purchased separately on the website (add to your shopping cart) Everyone receives the WaterART Fitness Educational App streaming with your purchase.
- Unlimited online streaming via WaterART Fitness Educational App of the following videos for six months or unlimited streaming as long as you are a member Enthusiast membership purchase:
What to Bring
- Lunch or snack
- for water sessions please bring water fitness wear or bathing suit(s)
- Towel/cover up
- Pen and paper
- Water-shoes are preferred wear.