Shallow H2O Splash Workshop
Low impact or High intensity – shallow water may be used for all ages, skill levels and types of programming. Review how to build a creative shallow water program utilizing working positions to vary impact and intensity. Learn hundreds of movement variations and techniques provide with and without a noodle to better provide multi-level options and opportunities for your participants to benefit with water exercise. The course is geared towards very practical and enjoyable education. This workshop will focus on putting a safe, effective and enjoyable and balanced program together. Time will be spent on visual and verbal cuing to masterfully blend cardiovascular sets with muscular strengthening and stretching. Focus will be spent on teaching the parts of a class for a balanced and total body program. Get ready to move and learn the infinite ways to build a purposeful program for swimmers and non-swimmers alike. We welcome everyone to attend for ideas, tips and helping to build purposeful programs.
Early-bird Registration Date: Sept 1, 2021
Course Registration Fee Includes:
- WaterART workshop handouts
- 8 hours of lecture & pool time
- Additional Videos on your WaterART Fitness App (when registration paid for six months or unlimited as a member)
- V174- Co-exist with Covid-19 Video Presentation
- DVD092 Julie’s Favorite Exercise Techniques
- DVD100 The WaterART System of Exercise Design and Lesson Planning
- Certificate of course completion
- 8 CECs for WaterART, AEA (You may petition other organizations).
ALL REGISTRATIONS VIA WaterART Fitness!
Contact Master trainer Terry Steele via or Phone: (239) 777-2370.
What to Bring:
- Lunch and snacks
- Water sessions: Water Fitness wear or bathing suit(s)
- Land sessions: comfortable clothing in which to move around
- Water bottle
- Towel/cover up
- Pen and paper
- Water-shoes are preferred wear for water sessions