Shallow H2O Splash Workshop
INTO THE DEEP & EQUIPMENT H2O WORKSHOP: Discover how deep H20 training is unique to shallow water exercise design. Review how to develop a balanced program that creatively combines cardiovascular sets with muscle sets for a balanced total body program. Review the 8 deep water body positions that create challenge and variety as well as train for optimal posture, muscle balance, and performance benefits. Optimize visual and verbal communication techniques to help you to coach and motivate safely from the deck.
Learn to target all major muscle groups using the properties and protection of water. Build a varied and interesting gym of the future. Equipment such as open and closed cell noodles, splash balls, dumbbells, flex paddles, cuffs, tubing, fit bands, boxers, kickers, steps and buoyancy belts may be utilized.
Earlybird Registration Date: Sept 11 & 12, 2021
Course Registration Fee Includes:
- Full PDF Flyer download 210911-Naples, Fl
- WaterART workshop handouts
- 8 hours of lecture & pool time
- Certificate of course completion
- 8 CECs for WaterART, AEA (You may petition other organizations).
ALL REGISTRATIONS VIA WaterART Fitness!
Contact Master trainer Terry Steele via or Phone: (239) 777-2370.
What to Bring:
- Lunch and snacks
- Water sessions: Water Fitness wear or bathing suit(s)
- Land sessions: comfortable clothing in which to move around
- Water bottle
- Towel/cover up
- Pen and paper
- Water-shoes are preferred wear for water sessions