Must be staff of this facility to register. The price will automate the discount of $225 per person (all inclusive of materials and exams). Since you are late registering -we must charge shipping to ship out your materials. Not that videos are via WaterART Fitness App and Vimeo and DVDs are a surcharge.
This foundation aquatic fitness Instructor program provides leaders with functional techniques to design a water group exercise program for a variety of ages, skills and fitness levels. This onsite practical training will provide instructors with the general structure of designing shallow and deep water programs utilizing basic moves and techniques to adjust intensity. The goal is to provide a balanced program that is safe, effective and enjoyable for the diverse populations that attend group exercise classes. You will learn visual and verbal teaching skills to provide training for the cardiovascular system as well as techniques for muscular strengthening, flexibility and balance training. Leaders will experience both theory (classroom) and practical (pool) sessions. We do recommend that you have taken some aquatic fitness classes and are comfortable in the water, however, no experience is necessary – just a love of the water and fitness! Candidates will have up to six months after the training to complete examination process (theory & practical assessment).
We strongly recommend that you register and review materials prior to the training” as training will be more practical information and review of lesson plan. Candidates have up to six months after the training to complete examination process (practical presentation via Skype/Face time or goggle upload).
Early bird Registration Date: Sept 15, 2020
Course Registration Fee Includes:
- 16 hours of instruction guided by Certified Master Trainer
- practical pool & classroom theory sessions
- Manual with study guide questions & answers
- Unlimited online streaming via WaterART Fitness App of the following videos (for six months with registration membership or unlimited as a certified or enthusiast member): Videos are available once order is paid in full and head office updates the order.
- DVD001 The Art of Exercise Science
- DVD003 Beginner Muscles
- DVD008 Deep H2O Program
- DVD064 Shallow & Deep H2O Workout
- DVD072 Shallow H2O Splash (2 parts)
- DVD080 Aquatic Instructor Review Tutorials (4 parts)
- DVD092 Julie’s Favorite Exercise Techniques
- DVD100 The WaterART System of Exercise Design and Lesson Planning
- Optional upgrade for Vimeo Video Streaming for computers or Hard copies of DVDs can be purchased separately (everyone receives the WaterART Fitness App streaming with your purchase)
- 5 Laminated reference cards
- Comprehensive WaterART examination process (theory & practical assessment)
- Automatic renewal and/or upgrade of your existing WaterART Certification(s) upon successful exam completion
- Certificate of course completion
- Certification E-Diploma & certified status upon successful completion.
Contact Master trainer Anita Beauchamp for staff discount code.
What to Bring:
- Lunch or snack
- Water Fitness Wear or Bathing Suit(s)
- Towel/cover up
- Pen and paper
- Water-shoes are preferred wear
- All certification materials will be given out at the event unless you would like them shipped in advance ($20.00 fee)