Seniors “FUN”CTIONAL Fitness Program -Day 1
Priorities for the senior’s in the 21st Century are keeping healthy, staying active and remaining independent. Water exercise can be the answer to all three. Use the three-dimensional resistive, buoyant and invigorating properties of water to create an enjoyable program to motivate clients and keep them coming back for more. Start with simple exercises then progress movement to aid with improved function for daily activities, social events and family outings. Learn to incorporate suitable equipment at the appropriate time. Best of all – put the FUN back into function!
PROGRAMMING FOR COMMON MEDICAL CONDITIONS -Day 2
Learn to incorporate safe, effective and multi-level programming for common conditions of the hip, knee and back. Learn a complete group exercise program start to finish. Review a balanced program design so that all components of fitness are trained. Review general guidelines for helping your clients/patrons with orthopedic (hip, knee, shoulder, back, neck ), neuromuscular, cardiopulmonary, arthritis, obesity, hypertension, diabetes and other debilitating medical conditions. Learn how to modify or progress an exercise to help people gain the most out of their program.
Course Registration Fee Includes
- 16 hours of training (theory & pool time)
- DVD061-Programming for Common Hip Problems
- DVD062-Programming for Common Knee Problems
- DVD063-Programming for Common Back Problems
- DVD180 – Shallow and Deep warm up with Drusilla
- Updated Certification Diploma (for 2 years from your expiration date on existing diploma)
- There are NO exams with this option
- 16.0 CECs or continuing education credit hours for WaterART
Bring a lunch, water bottle, water wear and have layered clothes to move around in classroom.
Contact Us if you need help registering email